And I’m going to start us off with a bit of news that Tessa found us. Ilona Andrews has a new book coming out (Magic Triumphs (Kate Daniels) in her WILDLY POPULAR “Kate Daniels” series, and my book buds are ecstatic!
Tessa: I got the email that Ilona Andrew’s next Kate Daniel book was up for pre-order and I seriously just started squealing. It’s called Magic Triumphs. Here’s the funny part. I’m squealing and it’s not even coming out until May of next year. lol
Robyn: Whaaaat?? Another Kate Daniels book! I’m going to search that out right now. YAY!
Jaime: Kate Daniels has to be the ultimate badass heroine. I want to be her when I grow up.
Colleen Hoover has a TON of great news, (of course, including the very soon-to-be released “Without Merit: A Novel“) and a few really informative posts. I love when she answers questions publicly. For example this one (where her friend asked “...if the job of an editor in the indie world had the same job as an editor in the traditionally published world. They are not the same but I’ll try to explain it.”. She goes into amazing detail, so anyone who was wondering, this might help!
Also, some WONDERFUL news about her amazing Bookstore and fundraiser for charities “The Bookworm Box” that held a fundraiser for the rescue efforts for those affected by Hurricane Harvey (as featured on this Texas news site: “The Bookworm Box Raises $43,000 for Louisiana Cajun Navy To Aide in Rescue Effort“)!!!!
“As of Wednesday at 2:30pm they had surpassed the new goal as well! with over $23,000 being donated. The Bookworm Box will match $20,000 of that bringing the total donation to $43,000. The Louisiana Cajun Navy will be receiving the donation to aide in rescue efforts and support. The Louisiana Cajun Navy is a volunteer organization. Volunteers use personal boats to help rescue stranded residents.”
Karina Halle has a new book release coming out called Maverick and it’s a standalone (although it IS a part of her latest “North Ridge” series (Wild Card: A Second Chance Romance was her latest release for it). She says:
“…Maverick is a complete standalone novel. You don’t need to read Wild Card before hand and you won’t feel you are missing anything if you don’t as this book focuses just on Maverick and Riley. That said, Rachel, Shane and the North Ridge gang are featured in Maverick so if you do plan on reading Wild Card, know that Maverick will have very mild spoilers for that book.
…PS Maverick is about an alpha rugged mountain search and rescue worker. It is NOT a cowboy book. Think Cliffhanger, if you’re old enough to remember that movie lol.”
Rachel Blaufeld “CROSSROADS DUET” BUNDLE ALERT!! THEY’RE TWIN BROTHERS!!! The Crossroads Duet <— is up for preorder and going live in just a few days!! Oh my my… this has got to be one of the most gorgeous covers ever!!! ”Twin brothers, both broken and in love with the one person they shouldn’t be in love with...” She says:
“FOR the 1st time EVER! My best selling series in a LIMITED EDITION box set!” (and it’s SUPER-BARGAIN PRICED RIGHT NOW!!!
Nina Bocci announced her new trilogy that is being released with Simon & Schuster! Book #1 (The Complicated Casanova (Hopeless Romantic Book 1) & #2 (The Deceptive Darcy (Hopeless Romantic Book 2) are already up for preorder! She says:
“Very excited to share some great news! Many, many thanks to Kimberly Brower & Jess Dallow at Brower Literary & Management
and to Simon & SchusterPocket Books for publishing these in 2018! I love these books, I hope you do too “
Carian Cole posted a re–cover reveal for book #5 “Loving Storm” in her Ashes and Embers series! 😉 It’s going live on September 22nd 2017 and she says: “Cover reveal for the Storm sequel, Loving Storm! I revealed this cover a looong time and decided to re-reveal since we are close to publishing”. There’s no preorder yet, but I’ll be stalking it.
“Well, there you go. I always said if there was more story to tell for Ethan and Brynne then I would write it. Mr. Blackstone has been whispering in my ear for a while now, so I’ve decided it’s time to let you in on our secret.”
P.S. Take a look at what was just added to the main “BOOK RELEASES” page:
- One Night by Aleatha Romig – September 5th 2017
- The Crossroads Duet by Rachel Blaufeld – September 7th 2017
- Temporary by Sarina Bowen & Sarah Mayberry – September 12th 2017
- Fraternize (Players Game Book 1) by Rachel Van Dyken – September 12th 2017
- Find Me (Corrupted Hearts Book 3) by Tiffany Snow – September 19th 2017
- Love Profound (Cowboys and Angels Book 2) by Kelly Elliott – September 19th 2017
- Hollywood Love: Book 3: A sexy celebrity romance (Hollywood Billionaires) by Jillian Dodd – September 22nd 2017
- Matched by S.E. Lund – September 25th 2017
- Stone (Pandemic Sorrow Book 4) by Stevie J. Cole – September 25th 2017
- Completely: A New York Novel (The New York Trilogy) by Ruthie Knox – September 26th 2017
- Hail No (Hail Raisers Book 1) by Lani Lynn Vale – September 27th 2017
- The Next Generation (Conversion Book 4) by S.C. Stephens – September 28th 2017
- Guy Hater by J. Sterling – October 9th 2017
- The Consort (Ascension Book 3) by K.A. Linde – October 10th 2017
- Ruthless King (The Anti-Heroes Collection Book 1) by Meghan March – October 17th 2017
- Hard Wood by Lauren Blakely – October 23rd 2017
- Thirty Day Boyfriend by Whitney G – November 2nd 2017
- Obsession Mine (Tormentor Mine Book 2) by Anna Zaires – November 14th 2017
- Keep Her Safe: A Novel by K.A. Tucker – January 23rd 2018
- Adios Pantalones by J. Sterling – February 5th 2018
Get Free Email Updates from me 🙂
1 Book Review
#1 Book Review Search