HAPPY FRIDAY FINDS & HAPPY READING WEEKEND. Guess what? I’m LOVING God-Shaped Hole: A Novel. Oh I know I’ll be swearing up (or crying up?) a storm soon enough, my friends. Because yes, by the reactions I keep hearing about and the fact that I *think* I read spoilers a LONG time ago when I first heard about this one, I have a feeling I’m in for some hurt.
Yep… back when I wanted more Tiffanie DeBartolo after having discovered her “How to Kill a Rock Star” book and swearing up a storm (and calling her a few choice words <— my review) back then, even. Poor author. I was embarrassed but I had to let loose I was so FREAKED OUT. Yes.
All that, and it’s one of my favorite books ever, so YOU KNOW I’m into this. Even though I think I know where it’s going. *gasp*. And yes. I’m doing a reader-reaction video for this. I’m still in the perky-happy “I LOVE IT SO MUCH… SO FAR” stage. *snort*
In the meantime though, take a look at what we found for the weekend!!
- CURVEBALL by Mariah Dietz <— LIVE!!! AND IT SOUNDS ALL SORTS OF ANGSTY (and super-bargain priced right now)!!! “At eighteen I was a single parent moving to this small town to be with the man I loved. The one who was supposed to love and cherish me in return. Finding out he had a wife was tragic. Remaining in love with him in spite of her was more tragic...”
Lisa: Another must have!!! Sounds so perfectly up my alley!
Adele: One-clicked with super high hopes! Nothing’s been doing it for me lately. I’m in the mother of all book ruts!
Maryse: I’ll one-click it too. At that price, I can’t resist!
- Angel’s Halo: Atonement (Angel’s Halo MC Book 5) by Terri Anne Browning <— LIVE!!! TERRI ANNE BROWNING BIKER BOOK ALERT! “…Raider would never want me or … love me. With a firm resolve to move on, I wouldn’t give in. Only one moment of weakness came back to bite me. Now I had a secret. No one needed to know the depths of it all, especially not him.”
- Hacked ~ A Dark Horse Novel (Dark Horse Series Book 2) by J. S. Scott & Cali MacKay <— LIVE!!! HE’S A HOT HACKER ALERT & SHE’S IN DANGER…! “…I wasn’t the type of woman that a guy like Gavin Reid would usually notice. I was a science geek that no man really paid attention to…until a mysterious hit on my life appeared on the dark web and brought me to Gavin’s attention for all the wrong reasons…“
- What If It’s Right? by J.B. Heller <— OLDER WOMAN YOUNGER MAN ALERT!! Northernstar recommends it!
“What if it’s right” by JB Heller was a great read! A women becomes the guardian to her young nephew and his best friend falls in love with her. The story evolves over many years. I really enjoyed this one.”
- No Holds (The Fighter Series Book 4) by T.C. Matson <— LIVE!! FIGHTER ALERT!! “My life was on track…until him.
He’s not my type—an adrenaline junkie who enjoys inflicting pain on others for sport. Tall and tattooed with piercing blue eyes, he’s too sexy to resist.
I didn’t see him coming until he was already firmly entrenched in my life…”
- Dane by Leddy Harper <— LIVE!!! GREAT AUTHOR WARNING!!! “Crossing paths, tempting fate—Dane must make the ultimate decision. Sacrifice everything to get what he wants, or to continue to be benevolent. WARNING: Life isn’t always black and white. This book will drown you in all the variations of gray…”
- Tortured by Nicole Williams <— HE’S A POW AND SHE MOVES ON… AND THEN HE COMES BACK!!!! *gasp*!! “While Brecken was held in a torture camp for the past five years, she’s been trapped in her own kind of prison…” and Bardee recommends it!
Bardee: OMG…this was SO good…had all the feels!
- Waking the Watcher by Kim Loraine <— LIVE!! PARANORMAL ALERT!! “…I’m trapped–soulless, Burdened by a Watcher lurking within. He wants out, he wants her. But I can’t let that happen, Won’t let that happen. She’s mine...”
- Frog Hog: Valen and Hutch (A Frog Hog Novella Book 1) by Rachel Robinson <— LIVE!!!! SHE’S A NAVY SEAL GROUPIE & SHE’S GOT HER SIGHTS SET ON HIM ALERT!!! “From the moment I met the infamous SEAL they call, Hutch, my game begins faltering. He wants more than one night, and while I wouldn’t mind a double dip, falling for this lethally good-looking frog would be bad for my health. Counting abs turns into counting dates, and dates turn into something else entirely. Forever...”
- Bayside Desires (Bayside Summers Book 1) by Melissa Foster <— LIVE!!!
- New Leash on Life (The Dogfather Book 2) by Roxanne St. Claire <— LIVE!!!
- Scarred (Ruthless Rebels MC #3) by Ryan Michele & Chelsea Camaron <— LIVE!!! BIKER BOOK ALERT! “Life has been hell from the beginning when Whitton was burned as an infant, yet as much as he pushes me away I’m always coming back for more. When I finally let go, he wants to let me in, how do I survive when we’ve both been scarred?“
- Just You (Second Chances Book 3) by Mari Carr <— LIVE!!!
- The Rocker Series: Demon’s Wings Collection by Terri Anne Browning <— ROCK STAR SERIES ALERT!!! Tessa found us this SERIES BUNDLED and super-bargain priced!!!!! !!!! OKAY Tessa. I TOTALLY ONE-CLICKED IT!! YAY ME!!!
Tessa: You all! This is insane! The Rocker Series: Demon’s Wings Collection by Terri Anne Browning is 99 cents! ALL OF THE DEMON WINGS BOOKS! *eyes wide* You all must get it!
- All the Way by M. Mabie <— LIVE!!! HE DATES EVERYONE (& DOESN’T DISCRIMINATE)… “I date them all. Shy. Loud. Too busy. Lonely. High maintenance. No confidence. No filter. Bad habits. Naive. Beautiful ones. Pretty ones—and believe me there is a difference, but that’s another soap box. Point is, I don’t discriminate. What do I get out of it? Knowledge. I want to be prepared, adept, and ready. I might find the perfect woman for me today or a few years from now, but I won’t stop until I do…“
- Sustained by Emma Chase <— EMMA CHASE ALERT!! This one is MUCH-LOVED (and it’s super-bargain priced!)
Anne: I finished Sustained and loved it! Jake and Chelsea are perfect for each other and the kids were amazing! I liked this one better than Overruled Can’t wait for Brent’s story!
Ashley: Sustained by Emma Chase is on sale…!!!! I FLOVED this book! And the audiobook is one of my top favorites!!!! I already own it, but it makes me want to reread it!
Jan: Ashley I liked Sustained too. Funny, sweet and hot. The kids are cute and so real too. Get it while it’s cheap, peeps.
Maryse: OMG I already one-clicked Sustained!!! YAY ME. I have to bring that one back to the top of my list. I hate forgetting books I want to read.
Julie: Sustained is one of my favorites too. Love it. Just hearing about it makes me want to read it again!
- Dangerous Hearts (A Stolen Melody Duet Book 1) by by K.K. Allen <— LIVE!!! ROCK STAR ALERT!! THEY’RE SHARING A TOUR BUS… ”Wolf is the sexy lead singer for the hottest rock band around with a line-up of guaranteed one night stands. Lyric Cassidy isn’t one of them. That’s fine with him. Women like Lyric come with fairytale expectations, so it should be easy to stay away. Too bad she’s hot as sin with a fiery temper and a mouth that drives him wild. She’s also got something to hide. Something he discovers. Something he wants ...”
- Imperfect (Sins and Secrets Series of Duets Book 1) by Willow Winters <— LIVE!!! HE’S CORRUPT & SHE’S INNOCENT... “A simple mistake destroyed a woman I knew nothing about. She was only a name and a beautiful face in a photograph. Her fairytale life was shattered, but I didn’t give a damn. Or at least I thought I didn’t care, until she stumbled into me. One look, and I was tempted. One taste, and I was hooked. It wasn’t supposed to turn into this.”
- Love Me in the Dark by Mia Asher <— MIA ASHER SUPER-ANGST FORBIDDENY ALERT! SHE WANTS HIM... but she belongs to another man. And Amy is reading and enjoying this recent release!
Amy: I’m still working on Love Me in the Dark, but I am seriously loving it. The only reason it’s taking me so long is not having a whole lot of reading time, and I am at a point in the book where I need to be able to devour it in one sitting so I can get through the angst I just KNOW is coming. This pretty much sums up how I act every time I go to pick it up… https://goo.gl/images/cpPyjT
- What It Takes: A Dirt Road Love Story by Sonya Loveday <— LIVE!!! BEST FRIENDS ROMANCE ALERT!! “Gracen knows asking him to stay isn’t fair. Slade thinks leaving her behind is the only thing to do. Inexplicably drawn together, the best friends must decide if they have what it takes to own up to their feelings… before it’s too late…“
- Purge: Part One (Purge Stories) by Jennifer Foor <— JENNIFER FOOR ALERT!! Short story erotica…
- Love’s Addiction by by Priya Grey & Ozlo Grey <— STUDENT-TEACHER ALERT!! “How do you go on living when everything’s been taken away from you? You move… Far away… And bury the past… But there’s something I can’t hide. When I land a new teaching job and stumble into class, I pray my students won’t notice that I can barely hold myself together. But I can’t fool Colter...”
“I dismiss his attempts to help me. After all, I’m the teacher and he is my student. But Colter is hard to ignore, with a strong, athletic frame matched by a fierce intellect. I never suspected meeting outside of office hours would lead us down a path we can’t turn back from…”
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (next few days, and next week’s!!! )
- Somebody Else’s Sky (Something in the Way Book 2) by Jessica Hawkins – May 22nd 2017
- The Darkest Corner (Gravediggers Book 1) by Liliana Hart – May 23rd 2017
- Hold Me: A Stark Ever After Novella by J. Kenner – May 23rd 2017
- Blood Oath (Sawbones) by Melissa Lenhardt – May 23rd 2017
- Buns (The Hudson Valley Series Book 3) by Alice Clayton – May 23rd 2017
- Cheater’s Regret (Curious Liaisons Book 2) by Rachel Van Dyken – May 23rd 2017
- Exes and Hos: A Romantic Comedy by Danielle Jamie – May 23rd 2017
- Grand Slam (The Boys of Summer) by Heidi McLaughlin – May 23rd 2017
- Sexy Stranger by Kendall Ryan <— May 23rd 2017
- Loving Jade: Flynn’s story – Riverstone Estate Series – standalone by Roya Carmen – May 25th 2017
➜ CHECK OUT ALL the upcoming BOOK RELEASES here (frequently updated and it goes all the way to 2017!)
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).
Get Free Email Updates from me 🙂
1 Book Review
#1 Book Review Search